Finn T-330 TITAN Hydroseeder and Freightliner Truck
For more information: Call: 888-494-4011 or
****Price Reduced ****
2012 Finn T-330 TITAN Hydroseeder and 2005 Freightliner Truck
More horsepower with high efficiency hydraulic system. • 170HP Tier III Cummins water cooled, turbo-diesel engine
• Self-diagnosing engine including low oil pressure and high temperature shut-off system
• Electronically controlled hydraulics to enable maximum torque and speed control
• 6 x 3 inch, in-line 500gpm centrifugal pump
• Two (2) heavy duty, reversible and variable speed mechanical agitators with liquid recirculation
• Agitator controlled independent of throttle for more efficient loading
More flexibility. • Single boom, dual boom or hose application
• Mix and spray any material from the heaviest slurry BFM’s, FGM’s, plaster-based additives, lime, sprigs and stolons
• Variable speed agitators independent from pump
• Air-flush system
• Air-activated clutch
• 3000 gallon tank capacity
More versatility and speed. • High power agitators for tough/heavy slurries
• 6 inch suction hose for faster unloading – unit will unload in 6-8 minutes, ideal for re-vegetation using aircraft or large area coverage
More features and benefits. • Spraying distances of over 320 feet from boom
• Dual boom option for spraying on both sides of the unit for hard-to reach areas
• Hydraulic hose reel for ease of use
• Larger hatch design & bigger fill-port for quicker, more efficient loading
• Can accommodate 2-man loading at the same time
• Larger slide-gate and open-space design dramatically increases the amount of usable storage space on top of the tank
• Remote control for throttle and pump function
TITAN HydroSeeder® - More horsepower with high efficiency hydraulic system
The Titan HydroSeeder is THE premium power package that is specially designed and fitted to FINN’s largest, most robust HydroSeeder models, ranging from the 3000-4000 gallon tank sizes.
The Titan is the most powerful HydroSeeder in the industry. It's FINN’s answer to contractors wanting more power, more speed and more HydroSeeder to conquer the tougher jobs, harder-to-reach areas and want to pull ahead of the competition.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
More horsepower with high efficiency hydraulic system for greater spraying distances up to 320 feet & the dual discharge boom system can be run efficiently and simultaneously. The second boom option enables spraying from both sides of the tank for larger spray areas without moving the vehicle
More flexibility to cover the hard-to-reach areas, the inaccessible jobsites & the logistically challenging sites. Ability to spray on both sides of tank for faster coverage and making sure you are always positioned on the "right of way."
More conveniences with larger hatch design and bigger fillport for a quicker, more efficient and 2-man loading option at the same time. This design can significantly speed up the loading process from start to finish. A larger slidegate and open-space design drastically increases the amount of material storage available on the top of the tank.
More operator-friendly with remote controlling system of agitator speed, mixing direction & hose rewind. This feature gives operators the power of maintaining control and ease of operation from their fingertips, up to 500 feet away from the machine.
More durable in manufacture and design with the ability for less "wear & tear" on the hydraulic motors and a protective tank top coating enabling longer life of the tank top
More speed + torque with the combination of the hydraulic motor and gearbox drive for the lower agitators. This provides for more thorough and efficient mixing of materials, less product waste and faster clean up.
Caution to Visitors:
Buyers and Sellers should use caution in any exchange of monies, contracts, legal documents, and written or verbal communications
as we cannot guarantee the validity of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For
more information, please see our Visitor Agreement.
MH=700 • WH=0